Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Maintenance man.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

martyc

Hey all I'm a maintenance man for a well known uk holiday company, I thought I'd join as I've got a lot to learn but also had a bit of experience. On paper the only qual I have is a WRAS approved ground worker, however I have just started my portfolio for gas-safe training and registration (LPG), and I am also a CITO approved gas installer for touring caravans and motorhomes. All of my plumbing experience is flame-less at the moment (due to the construction and design of static caravans) however I do wish to learn the art of soldering even though my current role doesn't require it. I've done a fair spread of work, on a weekly basis it's either taps or toilets, a lot of waste pipe fitting, and several times a year digging up burst water pipes and repairing. I'm currently at college as well in the evenings studying electrical installation (start 2365 level 3 next week).
So in short like I said I've got a lot to learn, but I think I have a understanding of the basics at least! Anyway that's enough about me, hi all and I'll just lurk in the background!

Hello. Great place to get advice I have learned loads of useful tips from here. Guys are helpful and some of the knowledge is priceless.

Hello marty and welcome dont lurk in the back ground just jump right in any time ...regards Turnpin:26:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Maintenance man.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock