Discuss Maidenhead, Berks. Need a gas safe engineer with MET1 certs. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathexis

Need a gas safe engineer with MET1 certs to simply reconnect meter to newly positioned service pipe.
(Building work taking place and connection to house not necessary).

Have you looked on the Gas Safe register for engineers in your area? They should list what appliances the engineer is ticketed up for. Im MET1 and would be happy to help but im in sunny Bournemouth. (not so sunny today thou). If you dont mind the travel cost I dont mind doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Maidenhead, Berks. Need a gas safe engineer with MET1 certs. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
Dear all, We were disconnected by our gas supplier. We have no managed to find the money to clear the bill. They have told us it will take 10...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock