Search the forum,

Discuss MagnaCleanse And Microbore Pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJB

Hi I am considering getting a MagnaCleanse as I have had a quote for a boiler replacement accepted on the condition it is flushed using one.
The worry I have is using the vibrating hammer thing that comes with it on rads on microbore systems, as I have visions of it dislodging lumps of muck that then get stuck in the first inaccessible bend or kink in the pipe!
Any thought or experiences ?
Thanks Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to MagnaCleanse And Microbore Pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The system is about 20 years old and has never been cleaned. The radiator water looks like tar and several radiators are warm at top and cold at the bottom. What would be the best steps to clean the system? I have spoken to several engineers. One only recommends a magnacleanse due to being a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are on 15mm pipework, the rest are on 10mm. its powered by a Grundfos ups3 pump. the boiler is an 18kw heat only boiler. There are two radiators mainly...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing with it as a matter of course. If I'm wrong can someone let me know and I'll shift it to a better place.] I have a condensing boiler installation...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the normal radiators get hot but two of the three towel heater/radiators don't get hot and the pipes feeding them are cool to the touch even after the boiler...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock