Discuss MagnaCleanse And Microbore Pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny old world. We've just had a pile delivered today that blotted out the sun, and another merchant considers ONE to be "dead stock".

But you get a blinding deal, so happy days!

Could you hurry up and shift them, I wondered who was to blame for the lack of sun. Everyone is busy blaming climate change and it's Ray and his pile 'em high policies causing the problems.

Could you hurry up and shift them, I wondered who was to blame for the lack of sun. Everyone is busy blaming climate change and it's Ray and his pile 'em high policies causing the problems.

Well, you just need to buy 'em faster Mike. Spread the word! :)

Ray,

Do you have a pile of those spinney things that tell you which way a pump is running, maybe a free one with every MagnaCleans :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to MagnaCleanse And Microbore Pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The system is about 20 years old and has never been cleaned. The radiator water looks like tar and several radiators are warm at top and cold at...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
J
Boiler broke over Xmas and needs replacing and I’m tempted to move away from our 1985 gravity fed system and get a combi as many other parts of...
Replies
Views
Jack Canfield
J
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock