Search the forum,

Discuss M18 fuel circular saw. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

markadams

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi, I am thinking of buying a Milwaukee M18 Fuel Circular saw, I already have an M18 Fuel Impact driver and Combi drill which are fantastic tools. Does any one already have one and can give an honest opinion of the power and battery life. Will mainly be used on floor boards but will get the odd use on Worktops.

I want fuel one too? Fancy a time share? I would like 8am till 4.30pm Monday to thurs?

I have the non fuel one and its great.
I've had a play on the fuel one and its more powerful and nicer to use
i was given 4 osb board ontop of each other to cut and it did it in one fairly quick pass.

knocks the socks off any other cordless circular saw and an improvement on the old one.
battery life i cant comment on but as its brushless it should be longer

I want fuel one too? Fancy a time share? I would like 8am till 4.30pm Monday to thurs?
How about I have it 9.00 am - 6.00 pm then you have it 6.00 pm til 9.00am. :bucktooth: I am a little concerned what it will be like cutting worktops as they need a lot of power. Would save me tripping over the cable when cutting floorboard and worrying about cutting the cable.:bucktooth: I will just buy the bare unit and use my other batteries. I did have 2 x 4ah until some bleep bleep electrician swapped his old 3ah one for my new 4ah battery while it was on charge and I was out of the room. Might buy a new 4ah battery separately.

The monkey has 4ah on offer but think "Electro Billy's tool emporium " might have a good offer on too!

I would say it would do a worktop if you take it slow.
my bum would wiggle cutting a worktop with a cordless !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to M18 fuel circular saw. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock