Discuss low loss header, domestic system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Would you install a small low loss header on the following system.

62 sq m of underfloor(divided into 3 zones)
2 radiator zones(7 radiators each)
1 water cylinder

My boiler engineer suggested it, it makes sense to me(although its an extra cost!). A very good friend who works in the trade thinks not.

yes only reason i would is the under floor heating

you can use close tees if he wants

Reply to low loss header, domestic system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am looking to replace my existing Vaillant heat-only boiler with a new Vaillant ecotec plus 630 system boiler (30kW). I have a megaflo hot-water...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to read this. I've been trying to diagnose why my gas consumption is so high and been doing various...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock