Discuss Looking to get a TF1 filter fitted in Aberdeen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,

moving into a property in Aberdeen that has a 22 year old Vokera Linea 24. I was told during the central heating check that it’s in reasonable condition...although some repairs will likely be done.

i am thinking it’s likely worth having a TF1 fitted to clean/maintain the system. Prior to fitting would the system be flushed or chemical clean pumped through?

Also looking to have a Hive system fitted, got one quote already of £270 which seems highish as the Hive system on its own is around £130?

Looking for quotes for each job please?

Thank you
Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking to get a TF1 filter fitted in Aberdeen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I've had F23 error on my Vaillant ecofit pure because of CH system. My rads are not heating up properly. I've replaced the 3 way mid...
Replies
Views
I need some help from the internet before I waste any more time and money trying to fix air getting in to my central heating! Looking for advise...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone, I hope you're all going to make the most of the sunshine today. For those of you in front of computers, and more...
Replies
Views
Right, ok folks this could be a long one so please bear with me, I've been asked to replace a currently vented cyclinder with a new Unvented (...
Replies
Views
Plumbing issues are quite common in every household and these problems are often caused due to lack of maintenance. Proper installation of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock