Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work placement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdw2292

Hello, I am 22 and am currently employed as a labourer but looking for a voluntary role / work placement in the plumbing forum at tilers forum. Within which I will be able to utilise my Plumbing level 2 qualification.
I can drive, Have my own car and will graft, do not mind heavy lifting/ carrying but will need to work of a weekend unless offered a paid job. (If so flexible with hours worked.)
This is to help gain Jib blue skills card as have been informed i need exerience to get the card.
If interested please contact me via email and I will get back to you asap.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, welcome to the plumbing forum. How about a bit more info such as where you are lol
why are you looking on tiling forum?

Hi, sorry as ive copied and pasted and edited the post a little i have missed out where im from. Im from birmingham. Lol and i put looking on tiling forum because the site told me to put that as i tried to post beforehamd and it wouldnt let me. Just ignore that part. Basically im just looking for a plumbing unpaid work placement that i will be able to do alongside my current job unless somebody is willing to take me on as a labourer or plumbers mate. I do not have any experience in plumbing hence why im on this site. Thanks for letting me know anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for work placement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock