1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Looking for work experience as a plumbers mate for FREE!! around Plymouth in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. luca10

luca10 New Member

Hi my name is Luca I am 35 years old live in Plymouth , I finished level 2 in plumbing studies this summer looking for a plumber to take me as his plumbers mate for Free in order to gain experience. I enjoyed thoroughly my studies at college and looking for the next step to be qualified as a plumber
    I am hard working, good sense of humour, very reliable, flexible, trustworthy,a quick learner, enthusiastic, good customer skills.
    I have plenty of work experience (not plumbing) I am still working full time( which I would quit if someone would take me to work with them), and I am determined to make it into plumbing,

Thanks
    Luca

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016