Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for underside entry shower mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I’m looking to replace a shower mixer as attached but can’t find one. Want to avoid having to move pipes, deal with tiles etc as for a family member so want to keep cost to a minimum.
Any thoughts on potential replacement appreciated.
With thanks.

89970F0D-F3FC-43C7-9418-FB22DCBB310A.jpeg

Reply to Looking for underside entry shower mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what...
Replies
Views
Hi - I want to replace Aqualisa power shower to mixer shower to a std. mixer shower, however, the centres for the hot and cold are only 65mm. I’ve...
Replies
Views
hi all i hope you are all well i'm planning to install my shower mixer on Saturday. today i was doing a dry fit and i wanted to show you some...
Replies
Views
Hi has anyone ever renew a thermostatic shower cartridge on a Firedearth shower in photo I’m trying to find replacement Firedearth will tell me...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock