Discuss looking for someone to work for free/cheap within 15 miles of chichester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drips.drops

hello i have completed level 2 at college and on-site portfolio

i want to continue my course onto level 3

i need a gas safe registered employer have been asking around but no joy

willing to work for free

have own tools, own van

lots of plumbing experience but not alot of gas but hoping to change that...

please give me a chance

i'm 22

hard working and reliable

please contact

ADRIAN 07527959143

Hi Drip.drops

You are welcome to put some posters up advertising your services at Williams & Co branches in your area - (Chi, Pompey, Bognor, Petersfield and LA) if you would like to.

Chat up the managers (Gary, Ros, Steve, Ray and Steve, in that order) and mention that I said it would be ok.

Good luck.

Ray

Another thought for you Drip.Drops.

Contact Sean at Certifi Training (sponsored link on the right).

In addition to running the training business, Sean also owns a GSR firm. He does take portfolio students sometimes through that route, but he normally charges - after all, it slows down his experienced blokes to take a trainee, if they are going to do it properly. However, you might be able to trade some plumbing work for some gas experience, depending on what work he has on.

sound offer there from ray you dont get many oppotunities like that offered these days

sound offer there from ray you dont get many oppotunities like that offered these days

Its just a suggestion Jules - Sean is our partner in the training business (which is located in our Pompey branch) but the GSR business is 100% his - nothing to do with us. But last time I spoke to him he was heaving with work, and if the two of them can help each other out... Of course, he might be quiet now - it often happens like that.

Thanks alot have tried posters in bognor and Chichester round all the merchants but will give another shot :-D will also try the other suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for someone to work for free/cheap within 15 miles of chichester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock