Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Looking for shower lever valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Victorard

Hello everybody,
I'm a novice in plumbing and I've been given a specific [COLOR=#67B045 !important]item[/COLOR] to find for someone bathroom, but I don't really know where to start or where can I find it, so I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me.

I need a 3/4 [COLOR=#67B045 !important]inch[/COLOR][COLOR=#67B045 !important]chrome[/COLOR] lever valve, they have to be 3/4 inch inside too so that the flows stays constant and that it doesn't make any turbulences if you know what I mean.
They could be crossed head taps but they'll to only something like 1/2 a turn to be full on.

Sorry my knowledge and vocabulary in this field is quite [COLOR=#67B045 !important]limited[/COLOR].

Thank you.

So who as set a novice such a task. You might want to take out the formatting to make your post more readable.

Oh and welcome along :)

IMG_0113.JPG

Well, we all got to start somewhere :)
How do you remove that formatting thing ?

Well, we all got to start somewhere :)
How do you remove that formatting thing ?

Looks like you have in this post at least.
Just carry on as you are and don`t try and add Bells n Whistles. :wink5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for shower lever valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock