Discuss Looking for plumbing apprenticeship in Surrey/Middx? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kauto Star

Hello im a 31 year old shuttering carpenter but would like to become a plumber/ gas safe engineer. I have no experience as a plumber and I'm not currently enrolled to a college course but thought I'd have a punt on myself on this forum.

I'm very hard working and eager to learn?

If you have a job I'm your man!

Why if you have a recognised trade as a carpenter do you want to swap for another trade such as a plumber?

I feel as though the shuttering is being taken over by the e. European mafia. I see plumbing as a better type of work, more interesting, securer future, opportunity to work for yourself, good money if you can get the gas safe.

There are far too many plumbers and Gas Safe ones at that chasing too few work out there. Industry is not greener on the other side as you seem to believe.

Despite your thoughts, you are one of the lucky ones who at least has a trade. There are millions of young kids out there with no future who would happily trade places with you.

Best of luck for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for plumbing apprenticeship in Surrey/Middx? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock