Search the forum,

Discuss looking for aprrenticeship/labourer position or work experince in south london in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arnax100

Hi there I am a 28 years old guy who has recently completed the 6035 plumbing diploma qualification at the college of north west London. Currently living in Croydon but willing to travel, I am a reliable and punctual person begging for an opportunity to gain priceless experience working alongside a qualified tradesman.
If anyone is able to help my mobile is 07584818573

Thanks

And good luck to anyone in search of a job

Arnold

I am based in Croydon and I will be looking to take on an apprentice soon. Drop me a PM with all your qualifications and experience etc and I will keep you in mind for when I start the recruiting process.

Ex Addo boy here. People don't live in Croydon. They exist.

Please drop Arnold a pm if you think you can help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for aprrenticeship/labourer position or work experince in south london in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock