Discuss Looking for a plumber in Cardiff and surrounding areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baldyb220

Hi,

I have been told I can enrol for a plumbing level 1 in Jan and then do level 2 in September next year. I am all up for doing it and then going on to my NVQ's but without getting any work experience from a plumber I can help or work with to achieve the required criteria it may not be worth me paying for or starting any courses. So I am looking for a plumber who can help me with this in Cardiff or the surrounding areas if possible. If anyone can help please contact me on here.

Thanks

Gavin:sunny:

Hi,

I have been told I can enrol for a plumbing level 1 in Jan and then do level 2 in September next year. I am all up for doing it and then going on to my NVQ's but without getting any work experience from a plumber I can help or work with to achieve the required criteria it may not be worth me paying for or starting any courses. So I am looking for a plumber who can help me with this in Cardiff or the surrounding areas if possible. If anyone can help please contact me on here.

Thanks

Gavin:sunny:

Hi gavin. If you ring me on 07584303731 or contact me at [email protected] I may be able to help you out.

Thanks

Mike

Enrolling on Level 2 Plumbing at Coleg Gwent next week. I have 3 options 1) Full time over 3 days no NVQ just tech cert 2) Part time evening tech cert or 3) Aprrenticeship 1 day a week the other 4 days with an employer. Ideally would love to do NVQ Apprenticeship so if there is anyone who can help with this would be great. Thanks Gav :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a plumber in Cardiff and surrounding areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock