Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Looking for a Gas Fitter (Southampton/Portsmouth based or nearby) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. The gas fitter I'm using currently (from these forums) has found a full-time job so I'm needing to find another reliable gas fitter who I can sub-contract boiler installs too. I'm based in Fareham, Hampshire so would need someone willing to travel to this area.

The usual work is just to hang a combi-boiler on the wall and connect it into the heating system I've already plumbed in. Test and commission.

I have fixed prices that I offer for the work but if anyone is interested then please PM me with a contact number and I will call you to discuss.

Thanks a lot,

Keiran
Dripbusters Ltd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a Gas Fitter (Southampton/Portsmouth based or nearby) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock