Discuss longest length of hot water pipe in a commercial building in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheff paul

What is the longest length of hot water pipe feeding a tap allowed with out a secondary return,saw a guideline of achieving 50c within 30 secs,this was only a guide not mandatory..cannot access PDF ,bug on pc..

I have somthing in the back of me head about maximum of 10 feet as to save on water waste

Cheers Shaun gonna run in a secondary before the boarders come in, Your hot on commercial work mate ,thanks for the help

What's it on school office etc just out of q

It is in the WRAS book page 8.9 G18.4 - 18.7

Not everyone has the wras book mate they should do but don't might be worth posting up a pic of the page if you have one to hand

As requested.
c51ee59ad903129a806373d6277131fc.jpg
9aa2c6dc27505dbe1000633ed919dc76.jpg

Not everyone has the wras book mate they should do but don't might be worth posting up a pic of the page if you have one to hand

As you say Shaun, everyone should have a copy of the WRAS book, if you are a working Plumber & haven't then you need go buy one, Paul's predicament is the reason we still can't depend solely on computers or phones.

What is the longest length of hot water pipe feeding a tap allowed with out a secondary return,saw a guideline of achieving 50c within 30 secs,this was only a guide not mandatory..cannot access PDF ,bug on pc..

If you have a long length and can't put a circulation in you can trace heat it nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to longest length of hot water pipe in a commercial building in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
This heating system is new to me, in reality about 8 years old and in good condition. In the tail end of last winter's heating season, I think I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'll try to describe my issue as best I can but I've attached a video and linked to some images below that might do a better job of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock