Search the forum,

Discuss Logic plus combi 30 scalding dhw in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Tommo25

Gas Engineer
Hi I have a boiler to service - ideal logic plus combi 30kw. Customer says when heating has been on for a while and they he runs the hot water the water is scalding hot.
Anyone have a any ideas? I was thinking maybe thermister on flow?

if the heating is on on a combi and rads up to temp that boiler is going to be running at 60 to 70c. when you first open a tap that heat has to go into the plate and then into the hot water. the first slug of hot water is going to be on the hot side until the boiler stabilises to whatever temp the hot water is set to. on low hot water flow this will take longer to settle down. logic plus will display flow temp to heating when tap turned on so you know temp boiler running at then relies on correct flow thru plate to heat water to desired temp which if all is working correctly should be at same temp as main hex return thermistor

Last edited:

Reply to Logic plus combi 30 scalding dhw in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock