Discuss Logic ES35 L2 problem in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

stings27

Gas Engineer
Hi all.
Have a problem with ideal combi.
Working perfectly ok on heating then stopped with the L2 code.
Firstly tried resetting,checked condense and flue, all ok.
Gas valve is opening ok but with no ignition.
Embarrassingly I’m not too familiar using a multimeter (even tho I have one !) so wondering if someone could give me some pointers.
Thank you in advance. đź‘Ť

240v to the spark gen they always fail (common)

Pn 175593

Reply to Logic ES35 L2 problem in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
Hi all, having an issue with a Logic Heat Only. On a few occasions early this year the boiler was going to fault code L2/F2. The electrodes, gas...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
S
I wonder if anyone has any thoughts? Combi Logic 30 Boiler - constant pressure loss - no obvious leaking. Few years ago we got an error code...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone. I was hoping someone here might be able to help me with a problem I have. After using our shower for around five minutes it seems to...
Replies
Views
Billy Boiler
B
A
I have an ideal logic combi code 33 which seems to be producing large phume compared to neighbours with same boiler. I had the boiler serviced...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock