Discuss log cabin heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hey, currently nearing final stages of building our log cabin. our only option available is 47kg propane bottles and a combi boiler. What's the best option for us to run 3 radiators and a towel rail? We have a log burner in lounge just want the radiators to warm up the bedrooms, bathroom and small utility room.
I will be getting a plumber in to do the complete job I just want to know what sort of things I need to be looking at.
Cheers Wayne

bio mass?

Hi Wayne, your best option for replies is to register with the forum first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to log cabin heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
O
Hi All, We renovated our house in 2019 and put in completely new plumbing system and piping including new boiler and 9 radiators. Off those...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We're looking to update our existing central heating setup and wanted to get a few more opinions. We currently have an open vented...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock