Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss lifes ok tonight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

sitting here sampling 3 single malts, glenmorangie is as expected, Lidls own v good surprisingly and Taliskers that bears a resemblance to a cough medicine (but it will go down with the rest eventually). And tommorrow a combi swap and system upgrade, followed by logic hell! And in case Tamz is worried about us down south, the weathers crap and its still raining and blowing a hooley, so same as everyday in hoochland :)

Enjoy lame. I'm going back to work early tomorrow. Got a few problem jobs come up. A subby taken on in November has caused a few "issues". So I'm on the tea tonight.

I've read that post twice, and it says work. Please explain Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to lifes ok tonight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock