Discuss Lever tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mmccross11

Hi Folks,

Wondering if you can shed some light on how to remove my cold water lever tap. The problem is that I am getting no flow coming out of my cold tap. There is flow out of the hot tap but not the cold. I have managed to pull off the metal lever tap but unsure how to disassemble the rest of the tap. There is a blue shroud with a brass threaded section in the middle. Unsure how to remove the blue shrouded bit - do I just pull off to get access to the brass part? Then how does this come off?

I've attached a few pictures...

Thanks in advance,

Mick.

Attachments

• IMAG1281 (1).jpg
    IMAG1281 (1).jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG1282.jpg
    IMAG1282.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 22
pull off shroud to reveal a shoulder with a nut head to unscrew

Hard to make out but I reckon blue plastic part comes off and unscrew whole part from there.

Or get a new tap, these are the cheap taps that come with most kitchens nowadays (that always remind me of the Van Halen logo?....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lever tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a leak on my kitchen tap it is coming out off the bottom of the cold lever. How do I get the lever off? Also would this tap have a...
Replies
Views
I have a traditional style bath tap with shower attachment via a diverter. The lever no longer moves, and so I managed to unscrew the lever arm...
Replies
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work...
Replies
Views
I’m trying to replace a cartridge on a Grohe mixer tap but I can’t get beyond second stage! I have removed the grub screw,but cannot lift off the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock