Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Level 2 Diploma student looking for experience Oldham, Rochdale, Shaw area of Lancs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turtle

Hi guys,

I'm a 31 year old level 2 diploma plumbing student at Oldham college. I started this year in early September.

I'm basically here to find somebody who is willing to help give me experience in the industry, unlike some younger lads I know time is money and every minute spent training somebody costs! I'm not looking to be paid, I'm simply offering hard work in return for training and experience. I know most jobs aren't simple clean installs, sometimes things get "****ty" thats life I understand its part of the job!

I have my own basic kit, rothenberger torch, pipe cutters, benders, pump pliers, boots etc so I won't have to borrow anybody's tools which saves time.

If anybody is interested and can help me or point me in the direction of somebody who can please reply or private message me for my contact details.

It would really be appreciated, even if its only every now and then.

Thanks in advance!

James

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Level 2 Diploma student looking for experience Oldham, Rochdale, Shaw area of Lan

Sorry posted this in the wrong place can a mod delete it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Level 2 Diploma student looking for experience Oldham, Rochdale, Shaw area of Lancs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all am new on here. I've passed my level 2 diploma in plumbing . I'm looking to get some more experience on Job I know this industry is so hard...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my...
Replies
Views
Over the summer I completed a level 2 diploma in plumbing (City and Guilds 6035) with Able Skills and am now looking to complete the NVQ level 2...
Replies
Views
Hello My name is David, I'm 33 and looking for the opportunity to work for a plumber/gas engineer in South Hampshire. I'm based just outside...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock