Discuss Leisure GRB6GVC GRB6GVK GRB6GVR Natural Gas Nozzles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

<BM>

Hi folks,

To cut a long story Short, I have a lovely new cooker that's sitting gathering dust because I can't get the correct jets / nozzles for it. If anyone is converting one of these from Natural Gas to Propane/Butane, I really need the bits you're taking out. It's a 6 week leadtime to get them anywhere and really need this up and running for Christmas.

Thanks

No, it was a prize supplied by Calor who converted it to LPG before delivery so now we've got a large paperweight because the jets are a PITA to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leisure GRB6GVC GRB6GVK GRB6GVR Natural Gas Nozzles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock