Discuss Learnatrade Core gas safety and CENWAT books in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Anyone giving away or selling used Learnatrade Core gas safety and CENWAT books or if any knows where to get it cheap as I'm a student can't afford to pay £55 for a new one

You should not need revision manuals / software to complete the managed learning program (MLP) leading to ACS. All the information you will require is in the handbook provided by your training provider. That is the only book that you can use in the “open book” exams an the ACS - so it is very important that you are very familiar with it.

With respect to a sample portfolio writeup, if you PM me I am happy to share one with you, but only when you are at that stage on the course and have a mentor on place.

Reply to Learnatrade Core gas safety and CENWAT books in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Have moved into a new property where prior to completion, the place was gas certified. Before being certified, I was told there was a gas leak...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first of all I'm not a plumber so forgive my ignorance. We are currently getting a boiler stove installed. This involves connecting the...
Replies
Views
My daughter has just moved into her first rental house with gas stove and hot water in Melbourne. The meter (pictured) definitely has gas...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back