Discuss Leaking Top Lever Tap - Any Advice? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikeoc1962

I've a Blanco branded monoblock top lever tap that's leaking through the top lever.

The lever itself comes off easily enough and opens onto a small well with a steel ball joint and the water is pressing out through this area as the lever is moved.

Do I need to scrap the tap and buy another or is a replacement cartridge/washer needed?

Any advice would be welcomed.

Many thanks

taps 003.jpg taps 002.jpg

Time you play around trying to obtain spares and then if it works anyway after you fit them may well be wasted I would invest in a new tap we all take the humble kitchen tap for granted so invest in a good quality one good luck:)regards turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leaking Top Lever Tap - Any Advice? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a leak on my kitchen tap it is coming out off the bottom of the cold lever. How do I get the lever off? Also would this tap have a...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
C
Hi I have a sink that has the basin plus another smaller basin next to it, think it is a 1/4 of the size of the main basin. The unit comes up...
Replies
Views
Hi I am not sure whether I have posted correctly earlier today, if so please forgive me as I am trying again just in case. I have a sink that...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock