Discuss Leaking pipe at bottom of boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Andrew McDonnell

Can someone please help me, I have a small plastic pipe hanging from the bottom of the boiler. It intermittently leaks from time to time. Roughly around 1-200 ml water every so often! Worried it could spell a major issue in the future! Thank you in advance!!!

Sounds like maybe a condense pipe this should be connected

Reply to Leaking pipe at bottom of boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. New here. I dont know nothing about boilers or plumbing. Just wondering any idea of cost or what the issue is. 15y old boiler, never had...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice. Our Gledhill hot water tank was installed incorrectly 18 months ago and has been sending bubbling hot...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Back