Search the forum,

Discuss Last thing you treated yourself too? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

41/2" an 9" angle grinders, led work light, led torch, 2nd hand trailer and he wonders why he hasnt much left for wifeys biethday meal tommorrow :)

They stopped wrapping them in newspaper up here a good few years back Turnpin. Probably some law against reading last weeks news when you are eating :smile:

chips are as white as a scitsman's bum! need to be more crispy for me :)

Glad to see they aren't smothered in gravy! Have you got a deep fried mars bar for afters??

Gimp suit on the subway - Imgur
*********/IUP5azQ
By laughing and taking photos, you're probably making him harder. ... One time I wore a gimp suit to the mall... don't ask me why... AceOfShovels 1 point : 6 ...

You might be right Jon. On having a wee sook of my half (bowmore, bought that on the way home too) i noticed out of the corner of my eye the pinkie pointing out and slightly upwards.
Must be a tea fit for a king :lol:

A bag of bleed keys and some yellow and black pencils. Simple things simple minds......

A bag of bleed keys and some yellow and black pencils. Simple things simple minds......

There must be a market for half length pencils. When they're new they impale you when you bend over or they're to heavy to stay behind your ear.

I may have accidentally left IKEA without returning one of their pencils. It was very useful.

All 50 of them :|

Cracking bit if kit them, you'll wonder how you managed without it.

A kit kat. 4 fingers mind you, none of yer low calorie diet, 2 finger kit kats.

A kit kat. 4 fingers mind you, none of yer low calorie diet, 2 finger kit kats.

still replacing the **** with food then ray? Rumour has it they have to grease you up to get you out of the office these days?!

I'm honestly considering buying another set as a standby I'm that impressed!

I did, then gave it my mate who's a Vaillant repair engineer as a bribe. The qualities amazing for the cost.

I bought a new van last week :) my berlingo finally gave up, I could have had it repaired at a cost of nearly £400 quid, and that's with my discount as my mates owns a garage.

Id had enough of it breaking and playing up to be honest so I got rid. She did me alright though, I bought it for £2900 3 years ago and it had 140k miles and when she died she had near enough 200k on it :-(

i bought a four year old VW caddy with 28k on the clock, it's an ex BG van with all the racking in the back and I love it :) it's got full service history etc etc and should last me a good few years.

My house deposit took a bit of a knock, well £6.5k's worth of a knock, but if I'm a few quid short when I'm bidding on a home I'll take out a small loan as I was going to buy a new van with a loan when I had my house anyway :)

You still at mummy's then Tom? You'll never move out! Why don't you just take a select few of us to Vegas instead?

You still at mummy's then Tom? You'll never move out! Why don't you just take a select few of us to Vegas instead?

Yeah I'm still here :-(

found out in the last few days that I may be better off waiting until April to go though.

At at the moment I've got a mortgage on offer of 140k at repayments of £670 a month, if I wait till April I'll qualify to borrow around the 160/165k mark at around £700 a month, its all to do with my tax returns and proof of earnings getting me a higher mortgage at a lower rate.

Its a no brainier waiting really. At the moment I can only afford a two bed home on the estate I want to live where all my mates are, and these rarely come up for sale. There's been 2 since January and I've been outbid in the both :-(

if I wait I can afford a 3 bed and there's 5 of them up for sale at the minute, plus mortgage wise I'll be paying the same on a three bed in April that I would be on a two bed now :)

like ken I say, my deposit took a knock with the van, but I've still got 35k and I've just been guaranteed work for the next few years so that's all good.

As for vegas, you can sod off :) I've never really liked you :)

Fein multi tool got at tool show at kempton race course in October didn't realise how versatile these bad boys were !!

Got sorted for a load more contracting work then tom

Yeah man. They ain't everyone's cup of tea but BG have been great to me and to be guaranteed work there long term suits me down to the ground.

They are putting me on all their courses as well so ill end up better at my job too.

Yeah man. They ain't everyone's cup of tea but BG have been great to me and to be guaranteed work there long term suits me down to the ground.

They are putting me on all their courses as well so ill end up better at my job too.

That's good news Tom.

sounds like you're a valuable asset to them :) push to get all you can tom !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Last thing you treated yourself too? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Our current heating system has a Potterton EP2002 controller and Potterton Prima 60F boiler. I have bought a Wiser multi-zone kit 2 plus a number...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have sort of asked this before, tried professionals but not great 1st experience hence DIY attempt attempt again. 2 completely cold...
Replies
Views
Hello. We recently had a combi boiler installed to swap out old plumbing sustem with water tank and gas cylinder. You can see end results in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock