Discuss Landline numbers to mobile. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I didn't want to hijack plumben's thread I just wanted to know how to do it. I can't have a landline where I live but think I should get one that goes directly to my mobile.

Do I just go to my phone provider or do I go elsewhere.

I went to Vodafone for a virtual landline as I've been with them for years for my mobile. They can either give you a new number or port your existing landline over. I chose to port mine as I'd already been using my home number on business stationery. Easy process, costs about £50/month for unlimited everything.

When people call you it only costs them the same as a landline so no complaints about hidden charges.

Am the same as above been with them for years may even of been mastodon that recommend them

Its a great idea to do

many folk dont call mobiles as 'it costs too much' so a landline fowarded to a mobile is almost a must for self employed folk

I am the same on ee virtual landline £10 a month then mobile on top

Thank god for that! When I saw mastodon's post all I saw was the £50 and thought stuff that!

Well I'm off to town this afternoon so will pop in the O2 shop and see what I can get.

Thanks all for the replies.

I've got a virtual number, it costs £2.40 a month from voipfone. Calls are then charged per minute when a customer dials it but it's pretty cheap. It currently goes to a landline but you can easily change it to a mobile. Probably spend £20 in calls over the last 6 months.

Might get myself in to vodafone this weekend and do the same myself.

Didn't realise it was so cheap to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Landline numbers to mobile. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock