Discuss Kw rating. Qn & Pn? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wild nomad

Hi there. In relation to Kw ratings of appliances, does anyone know what Qn and Pn stand for? I often see these abriviations on the data badge.

Thanks in advance.

If I remember correctly Q is heat input, P is heat output. n is "nominal" which means some variation from stated figures is to be expected..

If I remember correctly Q is heat input, P is heat output. n is "nominal" which means some variation from stated figures is to be expected..

Thanks Masood. So, would you expect the numbers to be nett or gross?

Thanks Masood. So, would you expect the numbers to be nett or gross?

Normally nett I think, but I could well be wrong on that. Never found anything to actually confirm that, including trainers on manufacturer's boiler training days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kw rating. Qn & Pn? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft...
Replies
Views
Hi apologies of this has been asked before but when you gas rate an appliance and trying to compare to the technical data, do you go off the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi I moved into a property where the pressure is slightly low and they have this super duper shower but pressure is somewhat lacking. I have had...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant boiler and want to set d.0 to something sensible, right now it is set to auto and can range from 6 kW to 37 kW. Adding up my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock