Discuss Kw calculator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening all, where's the best place to get a btu/ kw calculator or what's the best /easiest one to use?

For doing what?

Rad sizing
Gas rate

Sounds like ya need a mears cal. Try ebay. Not a cheap item but well worth it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yeah it's the rad calculator I need as I get hugely different readings from the lads in the plumbers merchants

Yeah it's the rad calculator I need as I get hugely different readings from the lads in the plumbers merchants
That's like asking a checkout person in Asda how to make a crêpe suzette! You may be lucky and ask one who actually knows, but I wouldn't like to bet on it.

Download Stelrad Stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kw calculator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock