Discuss Kudox Rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

radswilldo

Anyone know about the quality of this company's products? Though the output is about 5% less than other manufacturers brands, their price policy is ridiculous, around 20- 25% cheaper than me purchasing my personal choices at an 80% discount! My work ethic and experience follow the adages '' if it sounds too good to be true....'' and '' Buy cheap buy twice'' etc; has never let me down.

local independant.

last one a 400x2000mm k2 for ÂŁ95!!

cheapest i could find delivered to the job in half a day.

got ideal logic + 18kw o/v std flue ÂŁ742 del..

thanks for the link simon, some good prices in there,
the ideal logic prices look good , as well as the radiators,
have you used the rads and are they alright to deal with, ie delivery etc

used the rads a few times, always been happy with the service provided.
not sure if there is a minimum price for free delivery, its always been free for what I have had.

I get my boilers from city plumbing but I get nearly all my rads from plumbfix so they're kudox never once had a proble and I've bought a load of them

Fitted loads of Kudox, and never had a single issue. They're toally fine, and the same quality as rads that cost twice as much. I know resent the cost of other pressed steel rads. Even my local independant merchants has taken to stocking them over (can't remember old brand). One thing, they supply thick screws with washers, and not coach bolts, which I think it a shame, as a coach bolt will always be better.

you've robably sorted this by now but for the benefit of anyone else, I have them i my house and they are great, they Give off loads of heat so wouldn't worry about the supposed 5% down on output, and i cannot fault the quality, and mine did come with coach bolts!
One thing to note, if you buy them from screwfix, do not rely on the 7 day delivery as they actually come direct from the factory and screwfix have no controll over the delivery time. what they actually mean is someone from the factory will contact you within 7 days to let you know when they will be delivered, which in my case was a further 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kudox Rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock