Discuss Kitchen sink trap/space saving issue? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. Any suggestions on what trap/fittings to use on a sink as I need to turn 90degrees as soon as I can? The sink is moving into a unit with space very limited and I can’t just core a new hole. I’ve found a few bits but nothing I can get over the counter at a merchants. Cheers folks

Mcalpine ssk1 ?

? McAlpine SSK1 Sink Trap Kit White 40mm - https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mcalpine-ssk1-sink-trap-kit-white-40mm/3472v

Reply to Kitchen sink trap/space saving issue? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Useful
My parents have a leak from kitchen sink. My dad removed waste trap and since refitted it leaks, but there wasn’t any kind of seal on it, I got a...
Replies
Views
Can this be fixed? The grill on the overflow on our kitchen sink fell out yesterday. I can feel whatever the grill was connected to when I put my...
Replies
Views
My mother has been away on holiday for a few weeks and she has a kitchen mixer tap that has a very slow drip nothing significant - been like that...
Replies
Views
B
Hello I’m not going to explain this very well but I will try my best. I’m planning on installing a kitchen sick by myself with no plumbing...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
For residential housing, what are the current regulations and/or recommended/standard practices regarding the supply of cold water to the taps on...
Replies
Views
Back