Discuss Killing Time Between Jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bibbs

So on the odd occasion that a job goes exactly as planned and anticipated and you have an hour or so to kill, what do you do with your spare time? I know I should log my receipts etc, but I don't.

I have a chess app and Boom Beach on my phone, and have the Jack-a-Doddle puppy with me so walk him.

What do you guys do to kill your down time between jobs?

Tidy the van, look through boxes of fittings etc to make a stock list. Then go and irritate the merchant. Although the coffee in my local merchant is vile.

Can't wait for Ray to open the Romford branch... I'm anticipating a decent brew, fresh Danish pastries from their in-store bakery, comfy sofas...

Tidy the van, look through boxes of fittings etc to make a stock list. Then go and irritate the merchant. Although the coffee in my local merchant is vile.

Can't wait for Ray to open the Romford branch... I'm anticipating a decent brew, fresh Danish pastries from their in-store bakery, comfy sofas...

We've just had a new coffe machine put in at our branch it makes latte and everything no vanilla shot though....... So i'd not get your hopes up on the pastry

Clean d van, write reports and sit in st Stephens green in Dublin checking out d ladies!

Just ring customer and say you can go early, unless its set in stone you have to be there at an exact time.

Phone and say I'm coming, if they say no good, then it's phone the next one on the list, then the one that said no can wait. Time's money :)

So on the odd occasion that a job goes exactly as planned and anticipated and you have an hour or so to kill, what do you do with your spare time? I know I should log my receipts etc, but I don't.

I have a chess app and Boom Beach on my phone, and have the Jack-a-Doddle puppy with me so walk him.

What do you guys do to kill your down time between jobs?

Move a job forward and keep earning the cash. Makes up for the bad days where you don't earn as much as you expected to!

Move a job forward and keep earning the cash. Makes up for the bad days where you don't earn as much as you expected to!

I worked like a Japanese beaver when I worked for one of the big boys, for me, those days of getting as many jobs into the working day are over.

Phone and say I'm coming, if they say no good, then it's phone the next one on the list, then the one that said no can wait. Time's money :)

as above, but if not go and follow ray's post :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Killing Time Between Jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I live in the UK and I need to buy a shower door to fit in a 915mm gap between two walls of my shower room. Most 900mm shower doors available here...
Replies
Views
Hello, Our bathroom was installed 9 months ago by what we know were tradespeople who did not have the skill or experience to do so. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock