Discuss Kettle taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
last one i did was a franke think they are expensive though

I have installed insinkerators before now but different to the one in the link. Good build quality and easy to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kettle taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
quality product wanted, my 1/4 turn kitchen sink tap inserts need replacing and i am looking for ones with a spindle gland nut, rather than a...
Replies
Views
Pete Williams
P
Has anyone used WOWOW brand faucets? I happened to see this brand of faucets. The price is affordable and the quality seems to be good, but I am...
Replies
Views
I wanna buy a good quality faucet with a good price. I come across two similar faucets that I like. Does anyone hear about WOWOW and FORIOUS...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Advice from experienced plumbers will be appreciated. I inherited the old stopcock without a disk (2 pictures below). Attempts to find a lever or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock