Search the forum,

Discuss Keston Qudos 28s boiler AR or ID? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there,Just need to check with the experts here the boiler in question passed flue analyser tests. However the exhaust tube is rusted. There is no replacement available as the model and parts obsolete. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Me personally ar only because you can see condense has run down

Only id if when you test them with your fga you start to get readings

Me personally ar only because you can see condense has run down

Only id if when you test them with your fga you start to get readings
Thank you for your response Yes the fga test came fine I wanted to double check here. I wanted to change the flue exhaust however there is no availability. Will recommend customer to change the boiler.

Reply to Keston Qudos 28s boiler AR or ID? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no issue, however, when running the heating the pressure drops. Im looking for some ideas on what could be causing this. I have no sign of pipe leaks...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock