Search the forum,

Discuss Karcher Wet Vac £49.99 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gas

I have just posted this in another thread, but it might be of interest to someone here

Karcher on offer for £49.99 inc, at Tradepoint, can't order online, you will have to go down

Karcher 220-240V Wet & Dry Vacuum, 16296830 | TradePoint

They are £150 in Screwfix

Karcher WD3.500P 1400W 17Ltr Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner 230V | NoLinkingToThis

29ea74add48e9ace9cd5fc47aff1e57c.jpg

DON'T BUY ONE! They are dreadful, only hold a cupful of water and spray the rest out the back! Get a Titan on instead, much better machine.

I have the Titan as well, but this Karcher was on display next to the George 2 weeks ago, the Karcher (German engineered) is much better quality, it has better suction and better fittings.

It is 3 times the machine of the Wickes own branded one @ £40 and better than the George and Henry which people also seem to rate

I've got one of these.

Agreed it does spew out water from the back but I put it on a towel & also a towel over it when using it to minimise the mess it makes.

I've also put a waterbutt tap on it to use as a drain off so when it's in use you can empty the water attaching a hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Karcher Wet Vac £49.99 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock