Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss kane455 flue gas analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
dealwith Kane directly and you ensure they will warranty it and any faults get repaired free of charge.

Kane are very efficient. Turn around in a couple of days.

I've used JMW too and no complaints. I sent mine wrapped in newspaper and it was returned in a huge box with loads of bubble wrap!!!

I use JMW. They are a lot cheaper than Kane and were faster turnaround.

I've bought some other test equipment from them. Fast turnaround on that.

If you live in Manchester/North west then go to Kane in Atherton. Cost me £80 + vat earlier this year, turnaround was within 3 hours.

If you drink shandy, then try the Kane Hq in Welyn? Garden City in Herts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to kane455 flue gas analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British...
Replies
Views
BUY A TPI DC710 FLUE GAS ANALYSER AND GET A FREE CORGI PLASTIC PIPE CUTTER OFFER EXPIRES FRIDAY 20TH MAY...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock