Search the forum,

Discuss KANE analyser, calibration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Kane international, in Welwyn Garden City, has anyone dealt with them?
I seem to get in a pickle every year- last year analyser came back with dodgy batteries. This year I can't log in to my online account! It's so frustrating. Also when I posted it off last year I made sure I backed in a cosy box with lots of padding- when they sent it back it was just bouncing around in the box? I dunno feel like they got me by the short n currlies. The year before that was even a longer story and I'v probably spent all my credibility point on this rant. Thanks for listening.

Never had an issue with them. But I always call them before hand and also add a note inside the box with a statement saying had spoke to the rep. Normally back with in a week.

i get where your coming from in regards to them no protecting it very good when the ship it back to us had the same a few years ago, i feel its starting to take the biscuit esp with there costs going up as everything gets older,

last year i think it was around 122 plus vat

Had a few issues with Kane, luckily we aren't so far from Atherton so we can take it back when required. We usually drop them off and they'll post them back the next day to us.

We have 3 analysers and as @ShaunCorbs says they seems to just pluck any figure out the air for servicing. One year it's so much, the next is different. And it seems to be going up all the time! At one stage they used to replace the batteries etc. and i've found that they don't bother now.

Last year one machine came back and they hadn't reattached the IR ribbon so it wouldn't print. So had to take that back. Had a battery issue with one (Even replacing the batteries didn't work), however that seems to have disappeared.

This year one had a faulty selector switch, told them when it went in. Came back worse than when it went in!

Then they never seem consistent. At one point we had 3 analysers reading different readings from one boiler... No good when you're setting up to -+.05 of a tolerance.

Never had an issue with them. But I always call them before hand and also add a note inside the box with a statement saying had spoke to the rep. Normally back with in a week.
Yeah I call them too. Year before last I called, then took it there, planning to wait and take it back with me BUT then the service enginer was away that day?!

Never had any problems.
I book it in online and send it iff
Tells you the price for that year plus upcoming years.

Reply to KANE analyser, calibration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock