Search the forum,

Discuss KANE 20% off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bristolsbest

Reading through my GSR booklet they send out noticed KANE are doing a 20% off list price at approved retailers providing you hand in any make/model FGA, was wondering if anybodys done it? was only wondering because i was going to buy the kane 455 kit. but then i was told i could have an old 1 for nothing so i thought i could use it for my discount? or isit not that simple?

seems fair to me so long as its not off back of a wagon / belongs to a firm

i've been told its a kane picking it up sunday fingers crossed but i wasnt even thinking of having it calibrated just bite the bullet and buy a new 1. nobody else done the trade-in?

Why not an old BG 1?

I sold my old one (Kane 250) which only had 1 months calibration left on it for £250 on Ebay. Bought the new Kane 455 CPA1 for £590. I got a better deal than doing it their way with the part exchange offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to KANE 20% off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock