Discuss Just when you thought you'd seen it all..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Aire

Came accross this beauty today while looking at a shower install :D

20190205_105839.jpg

You lot a bunch of picky bvggers.....I've been doing it that way for years.....in fact it could well be one of mine. Admittedly, one of my later more advanced installations where I've added in the automatic air vent to avoid the need of returning to the customers house to bleed the system of entrained air.......or was it just to avoid going back all together!!!

Reply to Just when you thought you'd seen it all..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hello Yesterday my aqualisa shower sharted making a whirring sound and trickles of water came out of itwhen the boiler came on to heat up the...
Replies
Views
Back