Discuss just watching the weather report in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow here in Clackmannanshire. At last burst pipes aplenty. Praise be to the muppets who defrost their frozen pipes with a hair dryer.

i turned the hairdryer on earlier it smells like it needs replacing it was a videl sasson or something as well great on condi pipes not sure about hair though LOL

kettle, hot air gun, hair dryer, blow lamp or what is the best method?.

Minus 5 here now according to the car but feels a lot colder. Just put the heating up to 25 because 22 is feeling cold! Maybe i should put my christmas slippers on :smile:

Walk into the house and say "Put the kettle on love" and while they are slagging you off for being cheeky, pour it on the condensate, charge them 50 quid and walk away.

Minus 5 here now according to the car but feels a lot colder. Just put the heating up to 25 because 22 is feeling cold! Maybe i should put my christmas slippers on :smile:
lol, just put my slippers on me feet are freezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to just watching the weather report in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if I could have some advice please. I have a rental shepherds hut with an outdoor copper bath. I expect to close down for winter...
Replies
Views
Prompted by a surveyors energy efficiency report (and getting grants as this job belongs to a small charity) I've been asked to lag the pipes in...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for looking at this post. I've got a WB 40cdi heat only boiler which was installed around 2013. I've attached the model number...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock