Search the forum,

Discuss Just saved a cat stuck up a tree in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gas tec

Gas Engineer
I had a combi change on today with a small gas run and change all the radiator valves upstairs...a big job for a Saturday.
On my way home I then called in to my in laws to rescue their cat. It had been stuck up the tree for about a day, bloody high up the tree as well.
I get roped into all sorts of jobs, I'm knackered.

Im straight on the drink tonight, What a day!

Awww a hero!! Was the cat OK?

The cat would have come down when it was hungry or thirsty.

Probably thought it was going on some 'feral' adventure due to instincts.

Be prepared to fetch it out of the tree some time in the near future!!!!

Yes the cat was ok, I said just leave it until it comes down. I can't be bothered to go and save it every time.
I have 3 cats myself so I had to go up and get it.

Aw Dan saved ours at the weekend too. He got himself stuck and couldn't remember how he got there so Dan went up the ladders to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just saved a cat stuck up a tree in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock