Discuss Just Need Boiler Identification??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

DjClubber

Gas Engineer
I know this is a Vaillant, does anyone know the actual Model for this please?
2011-12-28_205334_imag0062.jpg

I have just done a Gas Safety Inspection on it. But no idea what Model to put down on the CP12 LOL... For the age, good CPA, Flame Picture etc before write it out, want to check correct Gas Rate etc. its burning at 8.9kw net. Just want to confirm against MI...

Didn’t you take the case off ?

Did you check underneath or ontop where the flue is ?

Yes 100% i checked on the top where the flue is. Just a vent nipple and vertical flue, aps also there and exp vessel. NO DB. Underneath just a massive whole no base.

Reply to Just Need Boiler Identification??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock