Search the forum,

Discuss Just Done My First Paying Job :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hiretools

Alright fellas just a quickie i have just done me first payin plumbing job fixing a leaky boiler £45 call out 20 mins work jobs a good un. :D
Just quoted them for a new boiler and radiators x4 system as well so fingers crossed. how's your work going then guy's all reply's very welcome. Hiretools.:rolleyes:

Way to go hire tools,upwards and on wards,are you going to frame the odd fiver,as first fiver earnt in plumbing game,something to show the grand kids:D

I certainly did you never forget the first hahaha, thanks for the reply puddle

go on then hiretool,

i'm curious,

what was the problem with the boiler?. what was yor diagnosis & how did you fix it?.

what is your plan for job for a new boiler and rads?. and how are you going to tackle it?.
i am not be-littling you, i am asking sincerely.
because 8 weeks ago you knew nothing about heating systems and not even started a 6129 course, let alone r.g.i qualified for installing the new boiler or working on the leaking one.
like i say, i am just interested on how you tackled this.
martin.

Sorry about the delayed responce RedSaw 34 I have a friend who is gas safe who i'm doing my gas safe portfolio with and he is doing the install of the boiler and i,m doing the rest as previous threads that i have posted stated I have already installed rads pumps motorised valves and a couple of full bathroom installs and now i'm only 2 weeks away from going it alone i'm not being bigheaded m8 just enthusiastic about going it alone (but with help) and earning my own crust.:D:D. Hope this clears things up as of now I know not alot, but 20 years from now who know's.:rolleyes:

how much did your friend charge to commision the work was he with you on the job

Cheers for the reply's fella's. Well it's England tonight so come on the lads let's show the Mexicano's how we play now. 3-0. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just Done My First Paying Job :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock