Discuss Just a question regarding servicing! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammathias

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
if i was to service a boiler will a cp12 be adequate paperwork or would i need to fill in a cp6 instead?

Correct snowhead. However ive run out of the cp6.. and on the cp12 it does say was the appliance serviced, yes or no? Is that sufficiant evidence?

Evidence of what? As said there is no actual requirement. I print out my own service check lists, but the main motive is that punters like a bit of paper - but it proves nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just a question regarding servicing! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
I recently had a service on my worcester bosch boiler by Warmserve supposedly reputable which is under guarantee and before the service I had no...
Replies
Views
My first post here, looking for some advice. I've just had my boiler replaced with a worcester 4000 combi boiler. The engineer put chemical flush...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, Trying to submit a question but I get a request to ask the Admin, can you help? I have tried to paste here but get the same error, hope you...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus combi boiler that was installed just over 6 years ago. It has been serviced annually, the most recent service being...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock