Discuss Jumped off a ladder... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
There I was minding my own business up a ladder, luckily only at the top of a bungalow.....it was just getting dark and suddenly a bird flew in my face and started flapping about! It scarred the life out of me so much that I jumped straight off the ladder and ran away!

Thank god it was only a bungalow.

If it was spring I'd say it was nesting but probably just mad with bird flu!

Still got to be ten foot up though, lucky escape.

what you going to do when a squirrel goes for you when your 3 stories up?

crikey! god help you if you see a spidey lol

should have ripped of its head

Did you come back and finish the job or just keep running.

Are you running now.....like forest gump

There I was minding my own business up a ladder, luckily only at the top of a bungalow.....it was just getting dark and suddenly a bird flew in my face and started flapping about! It scarred the life out of me so much that I jumped straight off the ladder and ran away!

Thank god it was only a bungalow.

You should have caught it. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jumped off a ladder... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hi. This UFH system is in my mil's bungalow purchased earlier this year. It has 9 zones, is run from a WB 37CDi combi, and uses Wavin actuators...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock