Discuss Job vacancy for plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 79114

Hi all, hope I am OK to post this here!
We have been looking for a couple of new employees for several months but have not yet found the right candidate. We are based in Liverpool but cover the whole of the northwest.
We are looking for hard working, honest individual to join our small family business, the individual will need to possess enough experience and skill to be left to work unaided. They will need to read and understand drawings and liaise wIth other trades, as well as ordering there own materials. We are prepared to pay JIB rates and above to the right candidate with a van supplied if required. If anyone is interested or requires more information can you please PM me.
Regards
Matt

Cheers Matt.

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job vacancy for plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock