Discuss Job today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
image.jpgBoiler apparently installed 12 years ago and has never worked properly. The old couple that used to live there had this polish guy that fitted this boiler out loads of times and he couldn't figure out why. Charged them for flushing to try and cure it etc etc.

this is one time I wanted to ridor it as the bloke is obv not gas safe but no details to go on. What are you supposed to do if you don't know details and customer doesn't want you to know?

nothing other than fix it/replace it or cap it off

28i junior mk 3?

dont think its 12 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock