Discuss JG Speed Fit vs Nu Heat UnderFloor heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

manorpurl

Dear people,
I am in a dilemma as to which UFH to use to heat the floor in my diner/lounge and utility room. I presume I have 2 zones - one utility room (5 sqm) and the other is the lounge (45 sqm). These are the only rooms i am having UFH.
JG Speed fit materials etc will cost me rouhgly 1200 vs Nu heat will cost me around 1800 pounds.
I am going to get my own plumber to fix the UFH.

Which option should I go for Nu heat vs JG Speedfit? It seems like Nuheat provide comprehensive support online with their design etc. but is it worth 600 pounds more. Please help me dear sirs.

Thank you

I would go for nu heat personally as you know it is all sized and designed correctly. But I'm biased as I fit nu heat. Hopefully someone who fits jg a lot can say what it's like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to JG Speed Fit vs Nu Heat UnderFloor heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I wanted to ask a general question about an underfloor heating system our plumber is proposing and if this solution will be sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi all! So yes, Richter level 7 earthquake at least. I need to plan an underfloor heating for a 4x4 expedition/overlanding off-road vehicle, and...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I'm after some advice on converting my current CH system to Wiser smart system. In particular, looking for advice on whether I can use the...
Replies
Views
Hello all and hope everyone is well, New to the forum and would be very grateful for any expert help. I live in a small flat that has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock